Saturday, January 15, 2011

15 Días hasta Sevilla

How has this snuck up on me so fast? I feel like it was yesterday that my roomie and I just decided to apply to study abroad and she has gone and is back and now it's my turn. There is still SO MUCH for me to do I don't feel ready... but I suppose I'll have to be...

Packing is by far my biggest stuggle so far (aside from coming to terms that in 15 days I'm leaving home which includes the ones I love the most.. luckily they will be there when I return).

What do you bring in ONE, yes ONE suitcase for 3 months? oh wait, I do get a carry-on. Super. haha


Regardless, this will be quite the adventure.. (meaning packing... although Spain will be also)! :)

1 comment:

  1. YOU DID IT Katie! As Chloe Jade would say, "I DID IT!". You got it all packed into one suitcase and today we made it through security! I can't wait to follow your blog each day you are in Seville! It will be just like being there, you'll be our eyes! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete