Monday, January 31, 2011

MADRID

HOLAHOLAA de Madrid!

It was pretty nice here today, breezy but sunny.. around 60ish. I woke up on the plane totally disoriented.. no idea where i was.. but figured it out obviously. Its kinda hard to believe I'll be here for three months still.

Leave  it up to me to find the only other two people from MN (none are from ND). (:

I've already been using my spanish today talking with random people to find a darn supermarket so we could buy champu y acondicionar!  (:

We have a mandatory meeting at 7pm tonight and then we will get our phones so i can FINALLY contact the outside world.. it deff. feels like im in a different world.

and the internet sitch. so far is LESS than favorable. free 30 min. no Wifi. whatever, hopefuly its easier as time goes on.

Tomorrow we have a day around madrid and then free time to ourselves, and then on Wednesday we leave for Toledo.

 hasta amantes. :*

3 comments:

  1. Yeah Katie!! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to see picture of all these AMAZING places your going! Mary explaining them is not the same! LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH I am so glad you made it there safe! I can not wait for more updates and to know EVERYTHING you have been up to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola guapisima! Me imagino como lo estas pasando. La foto de ti en el palacio real es guapisima. Sera que estas aun mas guapa en Espana? Coco quiere subir a la computadora a darte besos. Te gusto Toledo? No se si te llevaron a la casa de El Greco que es mi rinconcito favorito. Seguramente te ensenaron la pintura famosa en la pared de la catedral, verdad? Una vez me golpeo la campana en la cabeza en aquella catedral. Locuras mias. Espero mas noticias tuyas. Goza!! Besos, Maria

    ReplyDelete