Monday, January 24, 2011

Leaving Sunday

This week is going to fly by. I wish that I could just pause it and make the most of my time with the people I know I am going to miss; and yet I couldn't be more excited/scared/nervous..

Packing is... coming along. I can't help but find ways to procrastinate. I made a list of everything I'm bringing to make sure I come back with it.. mainly because I am prone to forgetting things... and keep deciding new ways to pack and different things I "need".

I am looking forward to my classes though. Its a 25 min walk from Triana to my University but I am going to enjoy every second of that walk, every day I hope. I can't wait to experience it for real.

For the time being though, I am going to enjoy and mash people into every second of my life before I leave this country.

Hasta.

No comments:

Post a Comment