Thursday, February 17, 2011

rain rain go away! i thought this was Sevilla!!

So as you can see from my title, its been kinda rainy here the past couple of days.. NOT FUN. I didn't have an umbrella the first two times and then FINALLY i buy one, and it rains for like a half hour of me using it, and then stopped. joy. whatever, at least im prepared now! haha

Tomorrow is my 21st birthday. IM SO EXCITED. I wish i could be with my family and friends at home but i know the girls here will make it a good time for me! haha. I got a package from my mommy and seees yesterday! it had peanutbutter in it which made it even more great. (: they are so super. I like getting mail almost every day. haha it makes me feel special.. so keep it coming guys! :)

FINALLY I am all booked up for Spreak Break! We (Blair, Madelon and her friend Brittany, and I) are going to Barcelona, then Rome, Florence, and Balogna(haha) Italy. :) AND  i go to morocco next weekend with madelon, blair, rachel, and a few other people who are in my program going through this other program. I just am nervous for that so we dont get salmonella.. or whatever. I guess people who went through ISA las year got it, but NO WORRIES. ill pull a Charolette on Sex and the City and only eat pudding from Pukipsi! haha just kidding. I also have a trip planned to the Balteric Islands! They are in the mediteranian. I am going to Palma Mallorca with Madelon, Blair, Naralyn and Jen. It is going to be so fun! Asside from me spending money on trips i also get to go to Portugal, Ronda(Tomorrow), Cordoba, Grandada.. oh boy. and I still want to make it to a bullfight and a few museums and some other stuff too and places like Malaga, Cadiz... ohh my itenerary is packed to the max but i am ALSO very much enjoying sevilla.

Now im going to an Intercultural thing, and then out with my friends for a relaxing night hopefully some flamenco! and then tomorrow its off to Ronda for the day and OUT because ILL BE 21! haha.. im so excited if you can't tell or didn't see what i wrote before.

Anyway. Ill hopefully blog soon, might be sat. or sunday after the "big night"

Hasta/TQM.

5 comments:

  1. If only it was that easy for me to travel like that!! haha. IM glad your booked up and going to get to experience all that! See you on Skype in a few to open your bday pressy!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy for you traveling like crazy and enjoying your trip!! The cards and letters will continue! I love reading cards! I laugh and laugh the whole time! It was so fun to skype with you this morning! Happy Birthday!!

    Love you!!

    This is from Paola,

    Hola preciosa,
    FELIZ CUMPLEANOS!!! Te deseo muchas felicidades y que todos tus deseos se hagan realidad. Te quiero mucho y disfruta al maximo porque la vida es una corta. Espero poder Skype contigo pronto.... Muchos besitos :)
    Pao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hola Guapa! Gracias!! Eres un encanto. :) Espero poder Skype contigo pronto tambien!Te extrano mucho! besitos.TQM.
    yo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Buenod dias,
    Hace una semana que estoy en lo de tu mami y aparentemente me quedo hasta el Lunes; ya que me cancelaron el vuelo por la tormenta de nieve que hay en MN. Espero estes pasando rico en Espana y voy a tratar de mantenerme en contacto contigo diariamente. Te quiero mucho y espero estes aprendiendo mucho porque ya no te voy a hablar mas en ingles... ja ja ja
    Muchos besitos y abrazos!
    Tu amiga,
    Pao

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHH your spring break trip is MY DREAM! you will have to tell me EVERY DETAIL about it!!! I can not wait :)

    ReplyDelete